handbag trends that I don't understand




Vera bradley
These bags are well loved by people everywhere but I really don't get it. These bags are just hideous in my opinion. I'm not crazy about the colors or the patterns. I can't see the appeal at all. To me they look like things that a little kid or maybe a teenager would carry.

Satchel Bags
Yep, I know this is a really unpopular opinion. Satchel bags are all the rage with everyone. However I really don't understand them. They're too boxy for my taste and they mostly remind me of little school girls. That's not a style that I find particularly attractive on a grown woman.

Bags with Studs on them
I'm not even sure if this is still a trend that everyone is wild about anymore, but I am so done with studded anything. I remember for a while I would try to buy a new bag and it would be ruined by a studded bottom or a studded border. The worst is when you see something cute and then you turn it over and there are studs everywhere. Oh my gosh no! An absolutely nightmare. I'm exaggerating, but please let this trend die a big death already. I'm regretting those studded shoes I bought last year. I knew it was a mistake from the moment I pulled my wallet out.