Desperately Seeking a Laptop Bag



I bought a new laptop a few weeks ago. I was desperate for one. I'm a freelancer, so a laptop is an essential thing for me to do my work, and up until this purchase I had been stuck in the house getting work done on the slowest desktop known to mankind.  I bought the laptop so I could get out of the house more and get work done in cafes and out and about. Working at home can give you cabin fever. That was a long story that didn't need to be told.

Anyway, my original point was that because I'll be carrying my laptop everywhere, I'm going to need to get a bad to actually put it in. Up until now, I've been using this tote that I got from strand, which works fine, but it'd probably be better to get something with more compartments and pockets. I usually like to carry around a notebook and tons of pens and various other things as well.

I found this cute site with laptop bags for women and there's actually a few things listed there that I might be interested in buying. Or at least it's giving me a direction to start in. I'm not going to lie, when it comes to researching something that is absolutely essential, I really do have the tendency to get a little lazy. Now if I had no money to spend and if I totally didn't need a bag, you could find me all over the internet finding things I want to buy and absolutely don't need. That's just how my brain works I guess.