Handbag purge

I'm a bag lover, and as a result, I have accumulated an absurd amount of purses, clutches, totes, you name it, over the years. The bad thing about this is that I look at all the bags that I own and all I see is all the money I have spent. The good thing about this is that I keep all of my bags in pristine condition, so I'm going to get rid of some and sell them online. It's going to be a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Basically I'm going to have to start by going through everything I own and sorting out all the things I'm willing to part with. It's going to be difficult because I like and use a lot of the things that I own. It'll also be terrible because some of these things have sentimental value to them as silly as that sounds. There's a lot of memories that come with the bags that I own. I can look at a certain bag and remember the concert that I wore it to. I can look at a bag and remember that it was the bag that I used my first day at university. I suppose I could take a picture and keep the memories alive that way. Keep memories and acquire money.

There's a couple of bags that I can definitely donate to friends as well. It could be pretty fun. I have some friends who are always borrowing bags from me anyway, so it would definitely be nice to give a couple of them away. I should probably wait until after Christmas to do that though, since I don't want my friends to think I am giving them bags because I am too cheap to buy them really Christmas presents. That would be hilarious though.